Thursday, December 24, 2015

Beautifully Different

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and their perspective may not be like that of yours, and that's alright. That's what makes us different, and different isn't bad.

Somewhere along the way I think we lost that important piece of passage...Different isn't bad! 

Say it out loud
Different Isn't Bad! 

I was born to be different, unique and special. My differences are not like your differences. I'm short, very short. My husband is tall, extremely tall. Different indeed. But that just means he can reach the highs for me and I can get the lows for him. That's the way I look at life. That's my perspective. 

I'm not jealous or envious of his height, I embrace it, I accept it, and I include and incorporate it into my life. We work together as a team to get what needs to be done, done. I love that we are different. 

You can find the beauty in all differences and appreciate and learn from them. 

We all have our differences and we all have something to contribute. We are not the same, but we all want the same thing, and that's acceptance. 

We need to stop fighting about what makes us different because it's not a competition. All of us are wired and created differently, and we could all learn from one another and our beautiful differences, unity instead of segregation. 

I will not judge someone or put someone down for what makes them different, because different isn't bad. 

Celebrate diversity

Accept others 

We are all special 

Don't make different a bad thing, because it is a beautiful thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment